Have you recently heard the radio ad about The Biblical Money Code? The radio ad highlights this phrase which is basically biblical principles detailing how you should be living a more prosperous life by having a better understanding of what the Bible says about money. Sean Hyman, a well-known investor, breaks down the Bible’s interpretation on wealth gathering through his special exclusive reports called the Ultimate Wealth Report. Mr. Hyman shares with customers his insight on investing in the stock market to create wealth.
If you are interested in the information that Mr. Hyman has prepared you can select from two subscriptions that are available. There is a Deluxe Subscription valued at $97 and a Standard Subscription valued at $47. The difference between the subscriptions is the Deluxe version includes digital and print subscriptions to bonus newsletters that are offered while the Standard version only gives customers access to the digital info.
There are 7 reports that make up the program including some bonus material; here is a breakdown of what you receive:
- The 12 Percent Guide to Capital Gains
- The 12 Percent Guide to Income
- The 12 Percent Personal Finance Blueprint
- The Insider’s Guide to Real Wealth Investing
- 5 Currencies That Will Trounce the U.S. Dollar
- 3 Uncommon Income Plays for the Renegade Investor
- The Investing 101 Guide
- Three Month Trial Subscription to High Income Factor newsletter
- One Year Subscription to Ultimate Wealth Report newsletter
The Ultimate Wealth Report provides 12 months of information that will be available to you. After the 12 month period you can continue receiving information by doing nothing. Your payment information is on file and will be automatically renewed. If you are not satisfied with the service you have the option to cancel and receive a full refund on your subscription cost.