High speed internet subscribers of Time Warner Cable’s Road Runner can access their TWC email at the Road Runner Web Mail portal. Subscribers will need to enter their TWC email address along with password to access their account. If you have forgotten your email login credentials then you will need to follow the instructions under the self-help topics “Forgot your TWC Email Address” or “Forgot your TWC Password.”
Email subscribers who are interested in accessing their TWC email via their Android smartphone can follow the steps below to setup their phone.
• Navigate to your Email application on your Android phone.
• Enter your TWC Mail Address and Password. Then select Manual setup.
• Select POP3 account.
• Enter your full TWC Mail Address and Password.
• Enter your POP3 Server Address.
• Note: Your POP3 Server Address has the same domain as your email address, such as pop-server.nyc.rr.com).
• If needed, enter 110 for the Port and select None for Security type. Then select Next.
• Enter mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com for the SMTP Server Address. Select 25 for the Port and None for the Security type.
• Enter your full TWC Mail Address and Password. Then select Next.
• Enter a Name for your account and the Name you would like displayed on outgoing messages. Then select Done.
To login to your account via the web portal please click HERE.