Protect your home systems and appliances by signing up for a home buyers warranty at www.2-10.com/dtcj10. Individual can receive a free quote and check out available plans with monthly premiums starting at $37.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Free Quote
There are 3 ways customers can sign up for a free quote by mail, telephone, or online. If you found out about this offer via a mailer you can simply complete the attached reply portion of the mailer and send back in the enclosed postage-paid envelope.
To receive a quote by phone individuals can call 1-800-610-8831 and speak with a customer service agent.
For many people the most convenient option is to visit their website and learn about their plans and receive your quote within seconds. If you like what they are offering select a plan and begin making monthly payments: Here’s how to get started:
- Visit www.2-10.com/dtcj10
Enter the following details
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Click the green Get A Free Quote button
On the next page of the 2-10.com/dtcj10 website you will see a list of coverages to choose from. They list what each coverage offers for the particular monthly plan. There is also the option to receive both home systems and major appliances all together as one plan.
- Select your coverage package and options
- Select monthly or yearly payment option
- Includes a 9.5% monthly finance charge
- Make online payment
By submitting your email and phone number you agree to receive phone calls and or emails from 2-10 home buyers warranty regarding warranty products and related services.
2-10 Home Warranty Details
With the 2-10 Home Warranty there are some specifics that customers should consider when purchasing a plan.
- When a breakdown occurs simply submit a service request online
- A service contractor will be provided for you to come to your home for a one-time flat service fee
- Only qualified and insured service contractors are utilized
- The warranty doesn’t cover everything, in addition to paying the service fee a homeowner may have out of pocket expenses depending on the repair.
- Affordable protection begins 30 days after you order a home warranty plan
Appliances That Are Covered
- Built-in microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
Systems That Are Covered
- Central heating/cooling system
- Water heater
Customers that ask how does a 2 10 home warranty work can refer to the letter they received in the mail or visit the online website for more information.